Born and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia. My mother introduced me to the world of music early in my childhood.
I started playing piano at the age of 4 and singing at the age of 10.
I fell in love with music and decided to take this path in life.
I spent 12 years studying and then successfully graduating from the ‘Music and Performing Arts School’ with a red honors diploma (piano/voice/music theatre) and later on received my bachelors in ‘St. Petersburg State College of Music by M.P. Mussorgskii’ (music education: voice major).
Throughout my college years I have participated in numerous competitions and festivals such as:
Music Creation / Piano
- Diploma of the second competition for the creation of music for animated films (2009) St. Petersburg, Russia
- Diploma of the participant of Romantic play competition, piano (2004) 2nd place, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Diploma of the participant of Etudes competition by Mashkovsky, piano (2002) 2nd place, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Youth Festival of Popular Music Baltic Spring, voice (2011) 1st place
- Talents of the New Century,pop vocal/solo (2011) 1st degree
- St. Petersburg Vivat Talent, voice (2011) 1st place
- World in the Palm, North Venice festival, voice (2010) 1st place
- St. Petersburg Spring Festival Concert, voice (2011) 1st place
- International Contest – Talvi Karnevaali-Suomi Finland, voice (2012) 1st place
- North Venice International Competition-Festival, pop vocal (2010) 1st degree
- Diploma of a Singing Assembly Memory V.A. Radyupova (2011)
- St. Petersburg Spring International Competition and Art Festival, jazz vocal (2011) 3rd place
- St. Petersburg Spring International Competition and Art Festival, pop vocal (2011) 2nd place
I have a strong belief that music can change lives for the better.
I seek to equip students with the performance, composition and theoretical skills that will see them excel no matter what path they take in music.
As an engaged and determined teacher, I thrive teaching both one on one and in group scenarios.
Being a mom myself I know how great of an impact music makes on children. I’m thrilled and excited to become a member of Potomac Music and to share this journey with you!
Take the Next Step in Music Education Today
Try it today for a discounted first lesson.
No commitment is required.